Exclusive Escapes are a great way to experience Shark Bay. With an experienced guide you will visit places rarely seen and immerse yourself in this spectacular World Heritage Listed location. Come with us on an adventure like no other as we take the road less travelled.
Dirk Hartog Island
Wirruwana (Dirk Hartog Island) Dreaming Safari
3 day, 2 night exclusive escape to Dirk Hartog Island
- Enjoy a boat trip to the Island looking for a variety of marine wildlife (aprox. 45 mins)
- Explore the recent history and ancient cultural ties to this world heritage listed area
- Discover untouched natural beauty and spectacular landscapes
- Hike along the stunning rugged coastal cliffs
- Learn about some of Australia’s most unique native wildlife species and conservation projects
- Kayak and snorkel in crystal clear waters exploring shallow bays and reefs
- Learn about local bush food, medicine and survival techniques
- Sleep at the rustic Eco Lodge or camp on the beach under a blanket of stars
Availability: On Request, Min 2 Adults, Max 6 pax.
Duration: 3 days (2 nights),
Departure: Denham jetty every Friday @ 10.30am
Return: Denham Sunday @ 2pm
Price: On Request
** DAY TOURS CAN ALSO BE ARRANGE AND WILL INCLUDE RETURN FLIGHTS **
An exclusive escape to Western Australia's largest island - Dirk Hartog (Wirruwana)
Take a journey back in time and join us for life changing cultural experience.
3 day, 2 night tour for a maximum of 6 people.
Take a journey back in time and join us for life changing cultural experience on Wirruwana also known as Dirk Hartog Island. Wirruwana is the largest island in Western Australia and has long been home to Nhanda and Malgana Aboriginal people for 30,000yrs and more recent time was visited by Captain Dirk Hartog in 1616.
The island not only holds amazing cultural and historical significance but also abounds with stunning natural beauty.
Take a tour with our local expert Aboriginal guides who will share their vast knowledge and experience of the area. Wula Gura Nyinda Eco Adventures is the only operator who offers cultural perspective of the island with kayaking, hiking, 4wd and camping adventures to this remote island national park
If this Exclusive Escape appeals to you, please contact us and we can chat to you about what you would like to do, then we can work with you to create a specialised adventure.